Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 1

6-9-2008
Luke and I were married on 6-7-08. It's hard to believe it has passed and we're on our way to France. Our wedding was the best dance party I've ever been to.

Today we woke up @ 6am and were at the Boise Airport by 7am. Katie sent us off. Our flight on Northwest to Minneapolis-St.Paul was calm and thanks to yoga I was able to sleep on Luke's lap. We cruised over the mid-west, the Mississippi River, and tried to count all the lakes. In a land proclaimed to have 10,000 of them was quite difficult. Minnesota was flat and green.

We took care of our final errands at the airport, getting a money belt, outlet converter, and neck pillow. There are a fair share of high school students at the gate which leads me to believe that our flight will be lively. With floods in the mid-west, heat waves in the east, and the possibility of the iPhone 2 being broadcast from the flat panel in our gate, I am so greatful for my life and my reality. I have kind and caring friends, a supportive and loving family, and a confident and wonderful husband. More to come!
-Mrs.Alton

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm so excited you're keeping a blog about your honeymoon! I wish I could have been there on Saturday, although I wouldn't have been able to dance as my back was killing me and I had to sit the entire time I was at the wedding I was at ;-)