Friday, June 13, 2008

Tidbits from France

-Every town has it's own carousel
-Hundreds of bunnies greeted us at the airport on the runway
-Rollerblades are quite popular
-metro passes also rent you a nifty bike with a basket for above ground travel
-I am NOT a hardcore biker compared to Parisians riding in traffic
-Hammer pants and strappy sandals are fashion, but anything goes, as long as you own it.
-I almost got into a walk off with a model getting his head shots taken next to the Eiffel Tower, but he was dressed way better than I
-I have French hair
-I am clearly American and wish I knew how to speak French
-graffiti, on statues?!
-thumbs up= 1
-deux is my new favorite number
-French women always accessorise
-the metro is hot as hades and a whole underground world
-Paris is humid
-David says my French accent is good, I am "gifted"
-I will laugh at all these moments that cause me grief
-Ce-est bon. (pronounced "say bon")= It's good.

No comments: